A TechExcel experienced service engineer will work with you to install and configure your TechExcel solution. From business analysis to workflow design, GUI customization to advanced feature setup, a TechExcel service engineer will work with you shoulder-to-shoulder to optimize your business processes and ensure a smooth rollout of your TechExcel solution.
Service items include assistance with the following tasks:
- Installing the product on server(s) and one client machine, and presenting guidelines on how to install on other client machines.
- Analyzing business needs.
- Designing a workflow.
- Customizing the GUI, including designing custom pages.
- Defining master-detail relationships between fields.
- Organizing the team (create account types, teams and folders, assign privileges).
- Setting up email services (email notification, email submission, etc.).
- Creating templates (event templates, service templates, sales templates, etc.).
- Setting up TechExcel Web solutions for both internal teams and external customers.
- Configuring other Admin settings.
- Basic training for both end users and administrators, if time permits.